Monday, 4 January 2016

Reviews - Room Inside a ROOM

After the book is all done, the next challenge is to make it visible and ask for honest reviews. I am lucky that my husband and son gave me important review to improve the book, before publishing it.
Once the book got published, everyone encouraged me and ordered online to promote. Thanks to all my friends and colleagues to rate my book and give positive feedback.
Gaurav Aneja through Facebook: "Hi Monika....read your book and thoroughly enjoyed reading word by word, page by page. Couldn't keep it down before finishing..... Looking forward to part 2"
The book has started picking and kids are really enjoying it. I am happy to see people giving honest review on Amazon.in and goodreads.com .
I was happy to see Fazal'r review on amazon.in. He is a top 50 reviewers on Amazon. He wrote:
"This book took me almost a decade back when my parents used to gift a book meant for a better understanding of the world, culture and its heritage. And after reading this book I was a thrown back into my past, I know this book is meant for kids, but hey who isn't a kid from inside.
Well about this book and its Author (Monika Pahuja), And I am very happy to receive a signed copy of it and it meant a lot to me.
Secondly about the book, it well written, keeping you in the dark about whats around the next corner, like real life, and with every obstacle you overcome your fear and try to move on and to find a way out of The Room ie world. "   Read More...
Thanks Everyone for your encouragement and feedback. I will share few more reviews in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment